xdeb.net hosting is a managed hosting service in Sweden (Sverige) for Drupal web sites that includes limited Drupal support and Drupal updates.
This service is mainly on offer to customers that buy Drupal development from xdeb.net. All customers are however welcome if the service seems to suit there needs.
If you have any questions please write to us.
Limitations of the service
- We concentrate on what we do well, Drupal hosting.
- We offer only web hosting. E-mail and other services are not on offer.
- All code must be under version control with either Bazaar or Git.
- Access to server is only via SSH/SFTP and key authentication (no password login).
Drupal updates and support are included in the price
Limited Drupal support via e-mail is included. Extra support is available for a reduced hourly rate, see below.
Monthly updates of Drupal core as well as contrib modules are included. Updates are e.g. Drupal 7.16 to Drupal 7.17. Upgrades as from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 are not included.
|Size||Price per year|
|Small web site on shared VPS||8 160 SEK (about €950)|
|Medium web site on one VPS||from 16 320 SEK (about €1900)|
|Medium web site on one blade server||from 32 640 SEK (about €3800)|
|Large web site on multiple servers||write to us|
Development/testing instances of hosted web sites can be had for a reduced price.
All prices are exclusive of VAT (moms) @ 25%.
Servers are rented from GleSYS AB, they have data centres in Stockholm, Falkenberg, Amsterdam and New York City.
All servers are built with Debian GNU/Linux 6 Squeeze and run the following services.
- MySQL 5.1
- PHP 5.3
- APC (PHP accelerator)
- Memcache (in-memory caching system)
- Postfix (only for outgoing mail from the web site)
The following services are available as add-ons:
- Solr on Tomcat (advanced search)
- Lighttpd (static file server)
- Varnish reversed proxy (great for handling huge amount of anonymous visitors.)
- CDN via Amazon Cloudfront (customer need their own account)